TBC Apex Pro Bib Shorts - Blue (*Updated)
Engineered for the UCI World Tour, in collaboration with Tour de France winner Tadej Pogacar and 2020 UAE Team Emirates. Multi-paneling construction prevents fabric bunching across the hips, presenting a smooth, uninterrupted surface for optimal airflow and minimal drag.
Individually handcrafted with multi-fabric, multi-panel construction and an improved silicone gripper for optimal compression, support, and comfort on race day. The Apex bib short is a very close, tight fitting bib short, ensuring maximum compression.
- 9 panel construction to ensure the best anatomical fit for improved aerodynamics in the riding position.
- Chassis and sides made with CS Contour™ Lycra - providing gentle compression to help fight muscle fatigue.
- *Updated for 2023 - bib strap assembly: New Summer Lite™ fabric - very lightweight, thin perforated stretchy material to help with heat dissipation. Front shoulder straps have bands with silicone-coated threads to help keep them in place.
Ultra-stretchy silicone injected leg gripper ensuring low irritation while staying in place in all conditions.
- Double-layer rear panel for increased structure and durability.
- Flatlock seam construction reduces chafing.
- Gender specific, high quality, 4-way stretch premium Italian chamois pad.
CHAMPION SYSTEM CHAMOIS PADS
Dr Pad® is an Italian company operating out of Montebelluna, Italy and are specialists in the design and manufacture of pads specifically for cycling clothing, continually developing new materials and production methods to meet the changing demands of the sport. Many clothing brands use Dr Pad® pads such as Sportful, Castelli, Trek and Hincapie. Champion System has commissioned specifically shaped molds for each chamois style for their exclusive use... no other manufacturer have these so this is not an 'off the shelf' chamois pad anyone can buy.