HPR Performance Winter Bib Knickers
For those in the pro peleton focusing particularly on the early season Classic Monument races the need to ramp-up training during the coldest months of the year is imperative. Champion System's thermal 3/4 Bib Knicker finishes half way up the calf providing perfect coverage for cold and bright early Spring and late Autumnal rides.
Utilizing Champion System's CS WinterFleece™ stretch roubaix thermal fabric throughout these tights are the go-to option for winter riding in comfort.
High-wicking properties keep the fleece lined fabric reactive to changing riding conditions.
- Made from genuine CS WinterFleece™ fabric.
- an incredibly lightweight and warm brushed fleece. It’s a single-sided fleece, which means that only the inside is fleece-lined. The outside has a smooth finish.
CS Tech Mesh™ bib strap assembly: soft, lightweight, and highly breathable.
- Radio/transponder pocket.
- Double-layer rear panel, providing increased structure and durability.
- 3/4 leg length.
- Available with gender specific high quality premium Italian chamois pad.
- (*Note - this garment fits large so we recommend going down a size)
CHAMPION SYSTEM CHAMOIS PADS
Dr Pad® is an Italian company operating out of Montebelluna, Italy and are specialists in the design and manufacture of pads specifically for cycling clothing, continually developing new materials and production methods to meet the changing demands of the sport. Many clothing brands use Dr Pad® pads such as Sportful, Castelli, Trek and Hincapie. Champion System has commissioned specifically shaped molds for each chamois style for their exclusive use... no other manufacturer have these so this is not an 'off the shelf' chamois pad anyone can buy.