The Apex+ Aero Tri Suit is an evolution of Champion System's pinnacle Apex Aero range combining their latest developments in aerodynamics and thermoregulation. This one-piece short sleeve tri suit has built on the success of their original Aero tri suit and has improved aerodynamics with the application of our CS Vale Lite™ fabric. The channelled fabric has been strategically placed along the back of the garment to steer airflow efficiently over the back surface area to maximise speed and reduce drag.
CS Ozone™ fabric is featured extensively on the sleeves and body side panels to maximize breathability. The dimpled surface area is specifically used in areas this type of surface area is proven to reduce drag by disrupting the airflow much like a golf ball. In addition the open weave mesh offers good ventilation to help stabilise body thermoregulation.
With a cut that sits flat and tight, the raglan sleeved construction within the Apex+ Aero suit design boasts the support and low drag benefits this style can offer longer race formats. Optimised abdominal stretch and movement comes via an anatomical torso panel providing four way stretch from the flank. Water resistant light touch grippers, and a quick drying lycra (with light compression qualities) keep a special low pro specific tri chammy in place from the mid-riff.
Front panels: Constructed from Champion System's specifically developed CS SWIFT™ triathlon fabric.
- Super light fabric with a hydrophobic anti-absorbent treatment to make you faster in water and manage thermoregulation.
- 80% polyester 20% spandex; 190/m2 weight high compression. 30+ SPF UV protection.
Back panel: Made from exclusive lightweight aerodynamic CS VALE LITE™ fabric.
- features a series of channels milled into a high compression fabric, that helps air flow over the body and reduce drag.
- Spandex used in the construction helps to ensure a close and comfortable fit.
Sleeves and side panels: made with Champion System's highly breathable perforated CS OZONE™ fabric.
- provides a close fitting, anatomic structure combined with excellent heat regulation.
- Lightweight, highly breathable open weave fabric, specifically selected to disrupt airflow in certain areas, whilst maintaining a steady body temperature.
Elite triathlon specific chamois.
- Ribbed neck for increased comfort.
- All over flatlock stitch construction, providing increased comfort and reduced drag.
2-1 upper body zipper construction.
- Hidden full length YKK front zipper.
- Upgraded with rear pocket for fuel storage.
- Centre of shorts utilizing CS Hydrodry™ pre-dyed fabric providing additional structure and support.
Single piece silicone embedded leg grippers ensure a solid grip base for the entire short.
*Athletes should be aware due to the technical/breathability of the fabrics, this suit does not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on sunny days.